If you don't already know, I am a Harry Potter Fan. I was so excited that my Guides group are doing Harry Potter themed events. One of the crafts we did was make a Sorting Hat with chocolate.
To make this you need:
- 1 Ice Cream Cone
- Melted Chocolate
- Optional Sprinkles
- 1 Digestive biscuit
- 1 Paper Cake case
1) Place the biscuit onto the paper case.
2) Place some melted chocolate onto the biscuit;
3) Then place the ice-cream cone onto the biscuit.
4) Then you pour melted chocolate all over the cone and biscuit, so it looks like a pointed hat.
5) You can add sprinkles if you wish for extra taste.